Buffalo Architecture Center Call for Proposals: Brand Development and Marketing Strategy
Friday, October 7, 2016
The Buffalo Architecture Center (the Center) is a new cultural institution in the City of Buffalo promoting design literacy and celebrating excellence in architecture and city planning as demonstrated by Buffalo’s outstanding architectural heritage.
The Center will open in late 2017 with 3,000 square feet of exhibition and programming space and will exist as a co-tenant with the Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center. The Buffalo Architecture Center is a not for profit 501(c)(3).
The Center is now soliciting proposals for Brand Development and its Marketing Strategy.
Overall Scope of the Project:
- Development of Buffalo Architecture Center brand and all associated assets
- Strategy and support for introducing the Center and its newly developed brand to target audiences upon its opening in late 2017.
- We expect the strategy to include a vision for the period leading up to opening day, opening day itself and two to three months post-opening.
- Strategy and support for marketing the Center to target audiences after the Center’s opening marketing strategy has been fulfilled.
- Development of a placeholder website, to remain active throughout 2017. Further development of the website will be considered at a future date.
- Development of highly visible, on-site assets that build awareness and excitement about the Center as guests explore Hotel Henry. Hotel Henry is slated to open in Spring 2017.
- October 14: Deadline for Notices of Intent to Bid
- October 21: Questions Due
- October 26: Responses Issued to Interested Firms
- November 7: Proposals Due by 5:00 p.m.
- November 14: Shortlisted Agencies Notified
- December 16: Firm Selected
Questions? Contact: Katie Meyer, email@example.com