We love to share the story of the Richardson Olmsted Campus with student groups! On either a one-hour Welcome Tour or a two-hour In Depth Tour, students will learn about the architectural, environmental, and social aspects of the Richardson's past, present, and future, with guided access to spaces untouched since the 1970s.
Note: Due to the untouched nature of the historic buildings, tours are not wheelchair accessible and require significant walking and climbing of stairs. Hard hats will be provided and sturdy, closed-toed shoes are required. Tour routes will vary.
1-hour Welcome Tour: $10 per student/$15 per non-student
2-hour In Depth Tour: $20 per student/$30 per non-student
- Maximum tour capacity is 20 people.
- At least one teacher or chaperone is required to attend the tour.
- Tours are available May through September.
- Photography is not allowed on student tours.
- All Richardson Olmsted Campus tours are for ages 16 and up at this time.
To arrange your student tour, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone number
- School name
- Student organization name or course name
- Approximate age of students
- Expected number of attendees
- Description of your group's interest in the tour
- Potential dates and times for your tour