Submit your photos to the 2018 CEPA Gallery/ Richardson Olmsted Campus Photography Contest!
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Extraordinary Views: 365 x 24, Inside and Out
The Richardson Olmsted Campus
Deadline to submit: October 31, 2018
Submit to Richardsoncontest@cepagallery.org
This contest (and associated show) is open to all photographers who have captured unique images of the Richardson Olmsted Campus' original spaces, new features, exteriors, and grounds.
How it works:
- Photographers may submit one photograph taken of the Richardson Olmsted Campus to Richardsoncontest@cepagallery.org.
- Approximately fifty photographs will be selected for exhibition.
- CEPA Gallery will print and mount the fifty selected photographs.
- Three awards will be given for the show: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.
- CEPA Gallery will host a public opening reception for the exhibition.
- Photographers will receive the prints at the close of the exhibition.
Participation is free of charge. Photographs may be details, abstracts, or features of the site that are very recognizable or are mysterious.